- One of the finest designers of today, Esha Adyanthayaâ¢s interest in design goes way back to her school days. Starting her course in Product Design at Domus Academy, Milan from 2010, she formed and grew her ability and vocabulary in design. A short duration at Officine Sant'Andrea, Verona helped her earn hands-on experience on materials, techniques and procedures in Product Design.
- Deeply fascinated with the numerous aspects of materials and design trends, she returned to Bangalore and played a pivotal role while working with Gayathri & Namith Architects
- Starting his career in the year 2009, Samvit began with Light Fish, which is a multi disciplined product design company. He has the ability and knowledge of taking an idea through: a conceptual stage, a design phase, a prototype and testing state, and even an animation and marketing stage. His organization is highly acknowledged for their Eco Chic LED lights which are now being sold all over India.
- One of the most important figures of the industry, Torkil Dantzer, is known to be a man of diverse interests and talents. His ability to work hard and channel his high energy to work on many projects in tandem, has today created the wood working unit Prakrit. The place is occupied with a top of the line array of finished table tops, legs and stands. Outside this set up, one would notice numerous wood planing machines and large stacks of sawn logs. Carved panels, intricate tile-pattern carving and a multitude of tables and chairs are all part of his forte.
- Coco and Clemens started Aurorachna in 1995 - which aimed at providing a fresh lease of life to old and broken furniture â colonial English, French and Chettinad styleâ which are majorly made of teak or rosewood. Now, they are into fabricating new furniture, some of which are designed by them, whereas others are designed as per the clientâ¢s tastes and preferences.
- Keyur Zaveri is a Bangalore-based designer. He is widely acknowledged for his contemporary designs. Being an alumnus of the National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad and an Architecture graduate, his ability to mix fusion and innovation is what brings him great many deals from corporate and residential sectors. Some of his most plausible designs can be seen in numerous work spaces of several IT companies.
- Tejaswini Mistri-Kapoor, a budding Architect and furniture designer, is the proud owner of Woodscapes. The following quote comes from the great man himself-
- Each furniture is a incomparable piece as I, being a designer have spent time to link up with trunks, their shape and its grains which allow each plank to decide the form for itself. Natureâ¢s process in creation of a tree is the use of internal core for the outward development. This is the approach I aspire to take.
- Amrish Malvankar, an architect by profession and a painter by choice, is heading the architectural and interior design division at Aleron since 2010. His first hand experience experience coupled with his knowledge has allowed him to come up with goods having an impeccable design aspect. Having a keen eye for detailing, Amrish prefers to use streamlined designs for his products with the main focus being functionality.
When you purchase a particular product, would you not want a sense of personalization which shows that it belongs to you and you only? Well at our organization, we will fulfill all such wishes of our clients! Supported by a batch of hardworking craftsmen, these professionals take up numerous customized requirements and aim at coming up with a promising solution to all your Lighting Furniture and Storage furniture needs! The level of intricate detailing would leave you amazed, that is our promise!